As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for one of our exciting categories and will provide you the opportunity to grow and develop your Sales and Marketing experience. You will ensure customer acquisition, retention and productivity while ensuring high visibility and best in class service to become a category leader. You will contribute to strategic account planning based on internal objectives and trade marketing plans, as well as external competitive marketplace issues and opportunities. You will be working daily with cross-functional teams to develop and execute agreements and contracts, with lots of autonomy and the support to really thrive.
- Cultivate synergy and collaborative relationships in order to work with your team to develop and assess the potential of new accounts.
- Collaborate with other groups and departments to significantly contribute to sales growth by supporting the implementation and execution of contracts and agreements.
- Acquire new customers in the appropriate target groups while looking and prospecting for new accounts and opportunities while building relationships with target customers.
- Implement growth strategies that align with annual business plan and sales targets.
- Drive compliance in specified agreements and contracts
- The drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards by planning and prioritizing work effectively.
- Highly developed problem solving, strategic business thinking, and strong negotiation skills; ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with expertise presenting to both small and large groups.
- Motivation as a self-starter with the ability to think “out of the box” in an effort to secure incremental business opportunities.
- Strong leadership, collaborative/interpersonal skills, analytical skills, project management and time management skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A