We are looking for a 02C Customer Solutions Analyst for Nestlé based at our Brampton Office, reporting into the Manager, Customer Service. The primary purpose of the 02C Customer Solutions Analyst is to effectively manage the order capture process and monitor through to delivery to drive the Perfect Order Cycle. Along with eliminating waste and complexity in the O2C Flow by ensuring accuracy, timeliness of execution, and agreed levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Resolution of all blocked orders through Order Filtering process within defined SLA
- Accurately maintained EDI Tables by proactively loading new product listings and ensuring current promotion shipping materials are up to date
- Timely resolution of all Demand Capture failures within defined SLA
- Timely resolution of Transportation issues through customer contact i.e. Carrier, Appointment Scheduling, Schedule adherence, order consolidation, delivery delays, etc.
- Error free order capture through alignment with the customer of material information
- Timely resolution of Warehousing issues: capacity, picking, loading, etc.
- Timely resolution of billing issues requiring contact with the customer through collaboration with LGO/CoS
- Timely management of delivery creation issues through collaboration with order filtering and/or interfaces
- Proposal and correct application of mitigating actions for out of stocks on existing and future orders while accurately updating/maintaining out of stock repository as required
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis with the intent to achieve error free order fulfillment
- Demonstrate knowledge of Supply Chain principles and processes
- Professional and concise communication with key internal and external stakeholders
- A university or college degree in a business related discipline (such as supply chain or business administration), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project Management experience to support or lead projects
- Ability to apply perspective, pragmatism, and maintain composure under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A