As a Software Engineer, you will focus primarily on providing high quality, efficient technology solutions to business partners by crafting new software applications or modifying and/or supporting existing packaged or custom-built applications. In this capacity, you’ll analyze, code, configure, test, debug, document and maintain applications.
- Analyzes, solutions, develops, tests, debugs, documents and deploys software according to standards in an agile environment.
- Uses DevSecOps practices, tooling and techniques.
- Drives continuous improvement and learning through ongoing training, practice and innovation.
- Manages medium to large project priorities, deadlines and deliverables proactively.
- Education: Completion of undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, or other related degree. Technology experience or non-traditional technology certificates can be substituted for an undergraduate degree.
- Experience: Four or more years of analysis and technology experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brea, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A