Website National Park Service
The Department of Interior places a high value on diversity of experience and cultural perspectives and encourages applications from all interested eligible candidates, including candidates from all ethnic and racial backgrounds, women, LGBT individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Leads Learning and Development-wide efforts to evaluate learning events, programs, and resources for compliance with established regulations, policies, and quality assurance guidelines.
- Design standard procedures, protocols, milestones and timelines for learning content/program accession into the L&D’s service wide level programs.
- Assists in designing/supporting formal learning opportunities for classroom, online, and hybrid learning environments.
- Work with team members to support a full range of analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation services with a focus on holistic outcomes.
- Researches and shares promising/best practices in learning and developmental techniques and technologies for application across curricula.
- Anticipates and promotes prototype e-learning programs which include student interactions, graphics, multimedia and, if appropriate, incorporation of social media elements with significant advances in training programs using state-of-the-art evaluation methodologies and systems.
- Meet Selective Service Registration Act requirement for males.
- Selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit Electronics Funds Transfer Program.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
- You may be required to work on-call, evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and shift work.
Company: National Park Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A