- Working independently, responsible for physically counting merchandise in our stores, scanning the UPC and entering the count on a handheld computer.
- Participate in other auditing projects from time to time as opportunities arise. These audits keep company leadership up to date and informed on store conditions, execution, or other important measures.
- Accuracy and efficiency are extremely important in this job. Daily progress toward goals will be tracked and regular productive feedback provided.
- Exercising good judgement. Working with confidential information so discretion is very important.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers; using communication skills to effectively interact with store team members.
- Other related duties as required.
- Ability to main confidentiality.
- Knowledge of general business math and bookkeeping
- Physical ability to frequently lift and/or move objects between 10 and 50 lbs.
- Physical ability required for standing and walking at least 95% of the time
- Strong mental and visual ability to perform counts.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six months to one year of job training and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A