- Follows up with the store softlines team to maintain conditions, keep backrooms clean and organized and that all appropriate stock is on the floor.
- Partners with Store Leadership that provides timely feedback and escalates obstacles that could prevent execution of plans.
- Ensures that current Visual sign packages are set and maintained as well as confirms that the old graphics are removed, saved and discarded following the disposition as provided in visual guidebooks.
- Ensures the implementations of softlines merchandising strategy, markdown efficiencies and backroom execution as directed by the Regional Softlines Trainer.
- Ensures that store teams are routinely using the cadence and CADs as tools to maintain and merchandise the sales floor.
- Supports, and provides training and feedback to stores teams on softlines merchandising strategy (Cadence & CADs) and “best practices” techniques that are set forth by softlines leadership.
- Responsible for driving results in a specific business area across an assigned Market (typically 8-12 stores).
- Must be adept with cell phones, laptops and tablets to ensure a steady and appropriate communication flow
- Must be willing to work in a retail store environment and traveling 90% of the time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of retail merchandising experience, 3 + years in leadership role(s)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flint, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A