- Build rapport with customers.
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye contact and body language.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective manner.
- Stock product and maintain product displays according to merchandising standards.
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality service and products for our customers.
- This position is applicable to the following departments: Meat, Seafood, Bakery, Deli, Grocery.
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Process-driven with ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cadillac, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A