- Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
- Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established processes.
- Practices 200% safety accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensures quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods.
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Meijer standards are met.
- Must possess good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work record.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
- Intermediate computer / technology skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior warehouse experience helpful.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lansing, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A