We want our customers and our people to feel valued and appreciated at all times, and you will help us achieve that as you gain momentum, and take responsibility, of shifts and our key systems and processes. Your passion for doing the right thing for our people and our customers will have you fired up by the idea of running your own successful business!
- Role model customer focused behaviours
- Adapt to each customer’s needs – lead the team to provide an individual experience that exceeds their expectations
- Give your people and customers your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic, energetic and authentic
- Use initiative and confidence when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Act with integrity, honesty, and in line with our McDonald’s values
- Guide the team to prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time
- Display leadership by coaching the team and providing them feedback
- Embrace customer feedback as an opportunity for continuous improvement
- Answer customer queries confidently and professionally – keep up-to-date with knowledge on our food and promotions
- Empower your team to bring their best selves to work and to deliver our Values
- Work as a supportive leader
- Publicly recognise and reinforce customer led behaviours
- Show you care – treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Lead the team to have a shared understanding and vision of an exceptional customer experience in line with our values
- You are someone who inspires and motivates others with your ambition and hands on approach to learning. Someone who will use their energy and determination to succeed together as a team!
- … and of course, have a great time along the way.
- Throughout your journey, we will give you the training, knowledge and tools to further develop your skills to make you feel truly confident. You will be learning a lot and you’ll be required to apply what you have learnt to lead by example and be effective in leading our teams.
- As a part of the McFamily, you’ll embark on a career with us where you will develop your skills in a leading business environment, you’ll get to know our values and how our people bring them to life.
- This fast-paced programme is open to people with experience of leading teams, both in and out of the sector, and graduates.
- Every day in McDonald’s is different and to complete the training period, you will need determination and to give maximum effort across every task. Our teams are well adapted to our ever changing business and customer needs, being open to change is a value that will help you to lead them through any challenge you face as a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A