You are energized, organized, creative and a problem solver. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments without breaking a sweat and have strong written and communication skills. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while helping contribute to the company’s overall success.
How would you like to work for the #1 quick service restaurant operation in the world? We currently have an opportunity for a Data Standards Analyst in the Technology department. Reporting to the Manager – Data Analytics, this position acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and the technology team by spearheading initiatives to ensure data completeness and integrity across different systems. This role is also responsible for ensuring information setup and data submission adheres to corporate standards.
- Work with the global backend team ensure the payment data (Adyen) accuracy/quality in the Canadian database.
- Identify POS/ Mobile App issues and analyze their scope and impact across the overall system to support prioritization discussions and fix implementation
- Monitor data quality of transmissions for hourly sales, daily sales and product mix (PMIX). Investigate and follow-up on data issues until resolved.
- Support QA testing for POS/App software fixes and updates by analyzing downstream data to identify issues, work with business analysts to define expected behaviours, and build out logic behind metrics.
- Monitor data gaps and open tickets with Restaurant Help Desk (hosted by Fujitsu) to address missing restaurant sales data such as Product Mix, transaction detail data and Daily Cash Sheet information (related sales data elements)
- Validation of new menu item requests and updates to the Approved Menu Item List (AMIL) in conjunction with the RFM Team and National Operations.
- Monitor data capture & quality for new restaurants. Investigate and follow-up on data issues until resolved.
- Analyze, justify and document sales data discrepancies across various internal and external data streams, including the Canadian Information Warehouse, Global Data Warehouse, Back Office data, Delivery Vendor data, etc.
- Review and provide menu item numbers for Restaurant Manager’s Guides (REACT team and processes) to support accurate reporting and successful program launches at the restaurant level.
- Help manage informational requests for internal teams and external business partners as required (may include menu item tracking and reporting to support existing and future business processes).
- Participate in recurring meetings as scheduled to ensure menu item numbers and menu structure adhere to standards and are consistent – Product Initiation Meetings, CFM (Central File Maintenance), Restaurant Execution and Communications Timeline (REACT) meetings.
- Provide support for data issues or questions to business process owners and cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving / decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of Cloud/IaC (Infrastructure as Code) environments and principles, particularly Amazon Web Services
- Exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global team setting.
- Flexible / adaptable to changing departmental priorities and needs
- PC hardware and software literacy; awareness of computing environments.
- Dedicated self-starter who can work independently.
- Foundational knowledge of Service Desk processes, best practices, and ITIL would be an asset but not required
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate with executives and key stakeholders across the enterprise
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years demonstrated IT/Technology and/or data analytics related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook) and internet browser proficiency.
- University graduate from a relevant field such as Business/Commerce, IT/Technology or Marketing preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A