The ideal candidate will be relentlessly curious, with a passion for data and technology, have strong communication and presentation skills, and a hunger to continuously learn.
You are energized, organized, creative and a problem solver. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments without breaking a sweat and have strong written and communication skills. You are a people person, and enjoy partnering with others to drive success. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while helping contribute to the company’s overall success.
- Ensure all products and marketing campaigns are appropriately tagged, with data issues investigated and resolved, to ensuring high data quality providing rich data reporting.
- Create best in class Adobe analytics dashboard to support marketing and product team initiatives.
- Work with various global team to mitigate the data issues in the database.
- Form analyze to create a clear customer-focused story with actionable recommendations to influence future digital campaigns and revenue growth, with easy-to-follow conclusions and recommendations to senior management and cross-functional working teams.
- Measure and forecast the impact of digital engagement and product experience initiatives on the Canadian business.
- Create and deliver targeted stakeholder presentations, dashboards, and data visualizations that surface key observations, learnings, and recommendations taken from the efforts of McDonald’s Canada and competitors in social media, digital media and product experience including mobile, kiosk, etc.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive business insights, strategy and optimization opportunities that will generate quantitative information and insights capable of producing revenue, performance improvements, and evolve digital strategies.
- Use innovative and accurate measurement strategies to measure and communicate customer engagement and behavior from digital marketing campaigns, surfacing patterns and attributing performance to CRM and email.
- Experienced in E-commerce environments focused on customer engagement and purchase funnels, demonstrating skills to drive conversion rate optimization.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with cross-functional team members and managers and subject matter experts within a large global matrixed organization
- Ability to work with agencies / IT partners on the design and implementation of data tracking and tagging
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel with intermediate expertise with PowerPoint
- Must have proficient in clickstream analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics) with experience in cross-channel analytics (e.g. app, email, web, search, and social)
- Familiarity with clickstream data acquisition (tagging) through tag management solutions (e.g. Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, mParticle)
- Demonstrated experience with BI/visualisation tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.)
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Extensive demonstrable experience performing hands-on analysis and presentation of business performance and data insights, ideally in retail and/or in an e-commerce environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, engineering or related quantitative fields preferred
- 3+ years of experience in business data analytics (including clickstream, email, and transactional data) working with CRM, loyalty or e-commerce
- Experience with data science cloud solutions (e.g. AWS EMR, Cloud Dataproc) to run scalable customer segmentation algorithms built on jupyterhub + Python / R
- Experience querying data using SQL with familiarity with ETL tools (i.e. Alteryx)
- Must have knowledge of database structure and systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, Teradata, etc.) and cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A