- Process Improvement: Ensures associates are working toward continuous improvement goals and objectives. Enlists associates to offer suggestions for process/culture improvement and champions their cause.
- Planning: Working with the ICQA/ ARO Manager, sets appropriate priorities for self and work teams to maximize speed and results; plans proactively to avoid crisis; handles unavoidable crisis effectively.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Merchandise Distribution: Provides hands-on direction to associates for the operation of the DC so that they contribute to the overall successful movement of merchandise within established levels of service, accuracy, and productivity standards.
- Safety and Accident Prevention: Sets the tone through awareness and education of associates that everyone is responsible and accountable for center-wide safety and health. Ensures safe workplace behaviors are taught, emphasized, and used at all times. Assists in establishing team pride in maintaining orderliness and facility housekeeping.
- Training and Development: Works closely with the training group to ensure associates are trained/cross-trained and certified in all operational areas. Recognizes training deficiencies and works with manager to retrain/address issues. Assists in the development of all associates and works to stimulate growth of highly performing team members.
- Daily Operations: Provides guidance to daily operations activities to ensure a high degree of coordination and cooperation between different areas, maintenance of clean and organized work place, and the personal safety of all associates.
- Floor Time: Substantial focus and time will be allocated to all floor time activities on a daily basis. This will lead to build associate affiliation and effective channels of communication on operational and Employee Relations issues.
- Communications: Practices open and continuous communication; values keeping others well informed; presents written and verbal ideas in easily understood ways; will be asked to conduct daily team meetings. Recognizes and celebrates individual and team performance with positive reinforcement.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld technology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A