You’ll have the opportunity to attend L’Oréal Designer Fragrance training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Business Manager or Area Manager in the future.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the fragrance market.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share L’Oréal Designer Fragrances with more people.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A