Your role is to support your team in growing the Be Luxe business within your door by providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be a Brand Specialist working across L’Oréal Luxe’s exciting portfolio of luxury brands; Lancôme, YSL, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani and Luxury Designer Fragrances. An advocate of exceptional customer experiences and luxury beauty empowering women and men with the ultimate in personalised make up and skin care consultations. Your role will be responsible for holding on counter consultations and selling products across brand.
- Achieving sales targets whilst developing and embedding L’Oréal’s Service Retail Academy behaviours (e.g. empathy, customer service).
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share luxury beauty with more people.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Role model service led approach.
- Applying brand selling method.
- Introduce new customers to brands.
- Demonstrate product knowledge.
- Approach customers.
- Be Luxe customer journey best practice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A