Urban Decay is beauty with an edge, embodying an avant-garde attitude to our products and beauty. We want to captivate and empower women and men with products that stand out. If you love make-up and luxury, we are what you’re looking for.
- You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales, while making each of our customers feel special every day.
- You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry.
- You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
- As an artistry brand, we look for a passion for make-up and a high level of ability but a qualification, although desirable, is not mandatory for this position.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend Urban Decay training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Make Up Artist, Counter Manager and even a Business or Area Manager in the future.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Urban Decay beauty with more people.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A