You’ll have the opportunity to attend Lancôme training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Make-Up Artist, Counter Manager and even a Business or Area Manager in the future.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Lancôme beauty with more people.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A