IT Cosmetics was developed with leading plastic surgeons to provide women and men with innovative, clinically proven, problem-solving make-up and skincare products. We are now one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world and offer more than 300 high performance beauty products focusing on colour cosmetics, skincare, brushes and tools. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare and make-up. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
- You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry.
- You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend IT Cosmetics training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Deputy Business Manager, Business Manager or Area Manager in the future.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share IT Cosmetics beauty with more people.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A