Website Jumeirah Group
A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- Uses Revenue and Yield management techniques wherever possible to optimise outlet utilization and to maximize outlet revenues.
- Ensures a smooth day-to-day operation of the Restaurant Reservations Office.
- Issues reservations reports on a monthly basis.
- Promotes the restaurants by establishing incentives schemes and special packages for Tour Operators, Travel Agencies and Abu Dhabi hotels.
- Maintains and updates the Restaurant Reservations System on a regular basis.
- Control restaurant reservations for all Jumeirah At Saadiyat Island Resort outlets
- Coordinates and monitors the reservations for special events such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve, etc. work closely with operations team
- Provides personalized service to all guests
- Ensures that a detailed training schedule for all employees in the department is maintained and training is carried out accordingly.
- Provides the F & B Management with statistical information about the F & B outlets at the end of each month or on request.
- Ensures that all group reservations in the outlets are handled properly and that function sheets are issued on time with all relevant details to guarantee the success of the event.
- 1 year experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A