Website Jumeirah Group
A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Able to perform Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
- To minimize payroll costs by maximizing the productivity and efficient scheduling of employees.
- Menu & “special” engineering in conjunction with the Executive chef and/or Executive Sous Chefs. These needs to meet the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments especially front of the house manager (Outlet Manager).
- Assumes responsibility for increasing departmental sales and profit.
- Follow 100% HACCP guidelines in the workplace & following these procedures is essential.
- 3-4 years of experience in a 5 Star Hotel and top quality focused operation
- Michelin or equivalent experience
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A