Website Jumeirah Group
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most Photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet. the hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting Venues.
- Co-ordinates & liaises with the Butler team, Butler Management, Private Dining, HSK for any guests’ requirements.
- Supports & assist Senior Management.
- Maintains the privacy and ensures security of in-house guests.
- To be a continual source of help, assistance & information to all guests.
- Identifies & anticipate guest needs.
- Bears a full & comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel, including all departments, services, outlets, amenities and functions.
- Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
- Up sells suites and cross sells all outlets within BAA and Jumeirah.
- To be continually proactive with in all areas of operation.
- Reports and follows up any suite maintenance requirement according to standard procedures.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
- Inspects and Sets Up the arrival and occupied suites as per the guest preferences in accordance with the set standards.
- Reports for duty punctually & in accordance to the issued department duty roster.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness of the Butler Pantry on allocated floors and ensuring that the Pantry is correctly stocked & maintained according to set standards.
- Attends daily pre-shift briefings.
- Adheres to the Generic SOP’s like Departmental Grooming & Uniform Standards/ Hotel & Company policies & procedures/ Hotel Health & Safety policies.
- To maintain open line of communication and ensure guest feedback, remarks or complaints are handled effectively and efficiently by liaising without any delay with all other departments concerned.
- Ensures the guest are familiarised of all the facilities and services within the suite.
- Handling of guest profile as per the Jumeirah Standard.
- Ensures all hotel equipment is maintained in good condition at all times.
- Maintains a high level of communication & feedback within the department.
- Builds a thorough rapport with all in-house guests and maintains interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtain specific individual needs, likes and dislikes in order to maintain guest history files.
- Handling all guest queries related to concierge (Yacht, Golf, VIP , N/P etc)
- Ensures that all procedures & responsibilities relating to the Greeting/Arrival/Departure procedures are adhered to.
- Escorts all arriving guests to their respective suite and opens the door.
- Responsible for updating the logbook as per shift.
- Co-ordinates with the Butler Team Leader for any guest requirement and follow ups.
- Follows hotel’s safety policies.
- Ensures to service the suites every time the guest leaves the suite (including shoes polishing, collecting laundry and replenishing the private bar, packing, unpacking)
- Escort external guests to their destination and ensure departing guests are lead to their respective mode of transportation.
- Continually checks all public areas inside and around the guest floor and reports any suspicious object to the security.
- Reports requests and work orders through HotSos.
- Provides a full cashier services including check out and currency Exchange service.
- Is fully responsible for the Butler Pantry & ensures the cleanliness of the Pantry. Maintains correct stock & ensures that the pantry is operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
- Promotes Jumeirah Sirius loyalty program to all guests.
- Adheres to policies and procedures according to the Butler Department Processes.
- Ensures the information board is updated at all time.
- Ensures a full & complete shift handover related to guest information, any follow ups and Butler pantry.
- Conducts hotel/suite show rounds for our guests.
- Ensures proper filling of the floor documents in the file in each pantry.
- Follows Butler Grooming and uniform standards.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A