Website Jumeirah Group
A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- Prepare the departmental budget and put measures in place to achieve or exceed the budgeted profit.
- Maintain a high morale and productivity as well as good communication within the Front Office as well as between other departments.
- Develop colleagues, Team Leaders and Managers by delegating tasks and then empower and coach them making sure they achieve the desired results.
- Handle guest complaints and feedback according to Jumeirah standards ensuring complaints are recorded when necessary.
- Work in partnership with Guest Services, Reservations, Sales, & Housekeeping to ensure guest’s needs are determined and met in regard to room requirements.
- To be responsible for the entire front office operations including front desk, guest relations, concierge, butlers & service one.
- Oversee the maintenance and configuration of the Opera system ensuring that input standards of profile and reservations are correct, selling strategies are being followed and the sytem is “cleaned” from duplicate profiles and expired rates, etc. on a regular basis.
- Monitor the level of service provided by the department (i.e. by analysing the Guest Satisfaction Reports) and constantly working on improving it through investigation, analysis, and corrective action.
- Communicate to colleagues the importance of meeting the guest’s as well as regulatory and statutory needs.
- Ensuring the availability of the resources and ensuring that the customer requirements are determined and met
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- At minimum of 3 years experience in a Managerial / Assistant managerial role in a 5 star luxury resort in the GCC.
- Bachelors Degree.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A