Website Jumeirah Group
A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- Prepares of the annual budget and monthly forecast as needed. Keeps accurate record and closely monitors all expenditure.
- Checks on completed repair and maintenance works to ensure that established standards have been met.
- Leads the Engineering team to ensure all Brand, Legal and Fire Life and Safety requirements are met at all times.
- Assumes responsibility for the cost effective operation of the P.O.M.E.C Department.
- Supervises and directs the daily activities of all Engineering Department supervisors and subordinates and reports to the Hotel Manager/General Manager as necessary
- Assists in the implementation, co-ordination and monitoring of the Engineering Management System. This includes the Fire, Life and Safety Matrix, PPM and Work Order Systems).
- Similar 2 year experience in a 5 star hotel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, electrical or HVAC engineering
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A