Website JP Morgan
As part of Consumer Banking, the branch-based Chase Wealth Management Private Client Advisor offers comprehensive financial planning and advice to individuals and families. Your expertise will support a wide range of clients, from those just starting to save to those with significant wealth. You are responsible for providing an exceptional investor experience by offering advised solutions and Chase partner referrals that deepen client relationships.
- Disciplined Practice Management.
- You focus on relationship management not portfolio management.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets and sound business judgement.
- You’ll rely on your personal drive, leadership and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver personalized investment solutions to your clients.
- Customer Obsession.
- You exhibit unwavering integrity that points toward doing right by clients at every opportunity.
- Insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to support and guide your customers.
- You have a passion for educating clients on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments.
- JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
- Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary, monthly incentives based on revenues and a Net New Money award annually.
- As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to goals-based planning and advice
- A valid and active Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance license is required or must be obtained within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or must be obtained within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- At least 2 years in a Financial Advisor role or equivalent financial services experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated success in client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining client relationships, and integrating with key partners
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) certification is preferred
- A valid and active Series 7
Company: JP Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A