Website Jumeirah Group
A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- To report any unsafe working conditions to senior colleagues in order to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues
- To complete work orders, PPMs, CWAs as directed
- To organize work in a skilled and professional manner
- To use mechanical / electrical test equipment and instruments
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and installation to all related plant and equipment
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, heating units, supply and exhaust fans and associated control equipment.
- To advise supervisor/ colleagues promptly of any defects or failures
- To select, request, correct materials from engineering stores
- To Read and understand basic schematic/line drawings
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- 1 year formal training (certified) in HVAC.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A