- You love digital entertainment – you have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home.
- You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a pro-active and flexible colleague
- You are a reliable and trustworthy retail assistant, able to support your management
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
- You would like to move into a supervisory position one day
- You genuinely love working with like-minded customers
- Be eligible to receive a 4-weekly bonus based on store performance
- Ensure that our frontline service is exciting and attentive
- Report to your Store Manager
- Receive regular performance reviews
- Receive on-the-job training and access to a competency framework
- Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hatfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A