Working part-time assisting in the package operations within Worldport. Concrete floor/ warehouse environment. Will be on feet throughout entire sort (4-6 hours). Should dress appropriate for the weather, can be cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
Will work in the operations supporting a part-time supervisor. Will track Hazmats (1Z tracking numbers and container locations). Will prepare Universal Load Device (ULD) manifests and other Hazmat paperwork. Will work closely with the Load Planning department. Works hand-in-hand with the part-time supervisor.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must work well in a team environment as interaction with management, co-workers and Load Planning will be constant.
- Must be able to read labels.
- Will need good communication skills and great attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A