You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Business manager, Boutique management or Area Manager.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven success achieving personal sales targets while leading a team to achieve and exceed their targets.
- Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities.
- Develop and coach the team on counter to perform at the best of their ability and work on their personal development.
- Convey passion and master storytelling to our clients
- Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter.
- Experience delivering on counter events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store.
- Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team.
- Connect with our clients by providing good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A