Cartier North America is seeking a Boutique Administrator who will be responsible for executing administrative and logistic tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the Cartier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand values, culture, image and policies.
- After Sales Service, as needed – registration, processing and collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all repairs
- POS Procedures – execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
- Merchandising Responsibilities – weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
- Inventory Control – proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Boutique Shipping – proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
- Supply Ordering – all office, shipping and banking supplies.
- Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. POS, cash handling, product handling, inventory control, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Windows is required, previous SAP experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beverly Hills, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A