As our Personal Banker, you’ll help new and current customers feel comfortable while they’re making significant financial decisions for their future. You’ll build trust in these phone and in-person interactions by finding product solutions in real-time for real people. To thrive in this job, you don’t need to have any previous banking experience, but you must have 1-on-1 customer service and cash-handling experience. We’ll teach you everything else you need to know to be successful, which makes this a perfect starting point to launch your HSBC career.
- You’ll be on the phone calling customers and new prospects to invite them to the branch for scheduled appointments,
- Consultative conversations to uncover details and provide advice,
- Spanish language required
- Work you’re proud of. You’re helping our customers finance the next step in their life.
- Speaking with employees and partners around the globe to match your customers with the services they need,
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
- Here’s what you can expect on a typical day at your branch:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A