Website Honda Motor Company
Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
- Support market quality themes under the direction of others.
- Utilize problem-solving methods to analyze root causes.
- Develop and implement C/M specs as necessary with minimal supervision
- Create and manage schedule of individual work to ensure deadlines are met, coordinate resource needs with supervisor, and effectively utilize contractor resources with minimal supervision.
- Consistently communicate project status and participate in project meetings, discussions, and development events
- Develop basic component and system layouts for ATV/SxS prototype vehicles using computer-aided design software that achieve concept targets, function requirements, and manufacturing requisites with minimal supervision.
- Communicate specification requirements and manufacturing control points via prototype and production drawings that result in setting the final specifications of global ATV & SxS new models and mass production vehicles. Maintain accurate technical, development, and administrative documentation as required
- Adhere to given cost targets for responsible parts that contribute to achievement of the vehicle development targets and achieve the cost targets through optimizing basic part/system designs and offsetting any spec changes after target fix through implementation of additional cost reduction ideas
- Generate basic ideas that contribute to the evolution of new technologies.
- Support maturation of ideas to prepare for development applications with minimal supervision
- 3 months minimum experience, preferably in Powersports or Automotive Industry
- Competent in understand product development schedules
- Competent in FTA, FMEA, dimensional tolerance stack-ups and application
- Ability to interact/communicate effectively with staff/management
- Competent drawing and layout skills/techniques, include understanding of CAE principles
- Ability to travel 1-3 times monthly based on project requirements
- Must be able to operate with high level of confidentiality
- Competent analytical, problem solving, judgement, decision-making and prioritization
- Competent in creating a plan and schedule
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (or related relevant experience)
Company: Honda Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raymond, OH, USA
Application Deadline: N/A