Responsible for stocking grocery product per established merchandising procedures during the overnight hours while maintaining expected productivity levels.
- Executes proper recovery of department
- Performs work in an efficient manner and maintain productivity standards
- Keeps Department clean and well organized (includes back room and shelves, etc.)
- Stocks shelves, refills displays and overall recovery
- Works efficiently and complies with established production standards
- Ensures compliance and execution of established SOPs including but not limited to proper product handling, rotation, storage, etc.
- Communicates daily with Stock Controller to review nightly goals and tasks
- Loads, unloads, and moves heavy, bulky products
- Reports any pallet jack, forklift or other equipment issues to the Stock Controller or Overnight Operations Manager for resolution.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 75 lbs. individually with potential for heavier loads when team-lifting.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; small, confined spaces; cleaning chemicals and airborne particles
- Prior experience working as part of a team
- Ability to push/pull heavy loads of 75 lbs.
- 3-6 months minimum prior stocking experience required
- Ability to work overnight schedule
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and squat
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal. Basic reading and writing English skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with productivity requirements
- The noise level is moderate
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Forklift/Powerjack Training
- Able to operate pallet jack/baler
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A