We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Maintains general housekeeping responsibilities on location and at the service center.
- Assist in performing post and pre job equipment inspections for the next service job. Learns basic Nitrogen operations including but not limited to: (1) performing pre job equipment inspections and complete necessary paperwork and (2) performing post job and preventative maintenance procedures on nitrogen equipment.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Completion of high school or similar education and 6 months experience is required.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to an Operator Assistant II, Service Operator I, or a Service Operator II.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A