We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, manages all facets of a field laboratory to include service quality, personnel, HSE, and financial performance.
- Uses advanced knowledge of laboratory testing, protocols, and product performance to provide solutions to complex technical problems or operational issues.
- Individual acts as a local advisor, decision maker, and technical resource for all matters concerning a field laboratory, whose actions can directly affect the performance of a district or the level of service provided by the field laboratory.
- In addition to being compliance driven, this role is also a provider of novel or non- traditional solutions.
- At this level, laboratory experience should be extensive and varied, and often includes prior time in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Competence in multiple PSLs is required, and management of one or more laboratories may be necessary depending upon the structure of a district.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in the sciences is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7-10 years of laboratory experience is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A