Website Forever 21
We’re looking for a Copywriter – Brand Marketing to join our teams of performance driven creatives who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more effectively and impactfully. You will report into the Creative Marketing Director while working very closely with our designers, merchandisers, and marketing teams. In this role you will lead the conceptualization, development, and execution of all digital content including Forever 21’s site, paid, email and campaign marketing among others. We’re looking for someone who is passionate for story telling, strategic thinking, and takes pride in understanding the consumer and what motivates them to shop Forever 21.
- Reconcile digital plans and proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information, spelling, and tonality.
- Collaborate with designers and marketing teams to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished campaigns.
- Research our consumers and competitors to find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics while driving brand voice.
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive and detail oriented through revisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development.
- Ensure on-time, high quality delivery of all projects from end-to-end by defining messaging and copy on all digital and branding assets.
- Work tactically across all communication channels including social, digital, search, print and emerging media.
- Brainstorm and create persuasive, clear and strategic copy that drives business results and can be fully integrated, online and offline.
- Partner with designers to support and inform their design choices and create a cohesive brand experience that delights customers and supports Forever 21’s brand voice.
- Experience with digital writing, website copy preferred
- Experience using adobe creative suite preferred
- Masters Degree in Creative Writing, Advertising (Writing), Linguistics, Journalism, Communications,
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience working within design or creative project management
- Passion for copywriting, language, user experience, creative direction, and editorial design
- Minimum 3-5 years digital based copywriting experience in retail or similar field
- Experience in managing multiple long and short term projects both reactive and complex
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A