Website Forever 21
The Director, Digital Marketing, Paid Media will oversee the paid media and growth strategy for Forever 21. Working within a dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative group, this person will be driven by ROI, to deliver traffic, revenue, and new customers to Forever 21. Working closely with external agencies and cross functional team members, they will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of digital marketing paid media channels, inclusive of Paid Search & Shopping, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display.
- Project manage creative assets for paid media channels, including advising on best media practices, briefing creative agencies, and trafficking ads to agency partners.
- Collaborate with CRM lead to plan, develop and execute new customer acquisition programs through paid media channels and to develop 1st party audience list strategies.
- Lead the overall paid media strategy and drive customer traffic, conversion and ROI for all paid digital marketing channels, including Paid Search & Shopping, Paid Social, Affiliate, and Display (including video).
- Manage paid media budgeting, accrual and forecasting process, as well as quarterly/monthly/weekly forecasting and reporting for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Advocate for the customer journey in partnership with CRM, Site Operations, Site Merchandising, Store Operations and Brand Marketing teams.
- Manage multiple external Agency relationships for digital channels; build partnerships, monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
- Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, translating vision to execution.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to apply analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of successful campaign launches and executions
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience managing a performance media budget of over $50M+ and success scaling media campaigns to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
- 7+ years of experience within digital marketing and paid media channels, with expertise in paid search, paid social, display and affiliate.
- 5+ years directly managing marketing teams and agencies. Experience and ability to hire, lead and train a collaborative, high-performing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A