Website Forever 21
Forever 21 is a fashion industry leader making the latest trends accessible to all while inspiring unique style and confidence. With a renewed focus on the customer experience, the brand offers high style designs and fashion basics with compelling values and a dynamic store environment. While driving innovation across e-commerce and digital to expand access and convenience, the brand continues to strengthen its positioning as today’s preferred destination for the fashionable consumer. Forever 21 is located in more than 540 locations globally and online, and we’re seeking passionate and creative people to join our Forever family.
- Complete data entry to maintain accurate, compliant employee records.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding logistics.
- Support HR team with special ad-hoc projects.
- Partner in the planning and execution of team meetings and company events.
- Represent the HR team as a main respondent to inbound HR-related inquiries.
- Generate reports that support department planning and executive insights.
- Provide support for employee relations and benefits inquiries as needed.
- Manage the administration of various HR and Legal documents using various systems.
- Manage the administration of various HR processes.
- Proactively keep the pulse on HR compliance requirements and administer necessary updates.
- Current PHR or SPHR or SHRM-CP Certification
- Previous experience interacting with senior leadership
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft tools, DocuSign and/or other data visualization tools
- Proven capability of working with department partners to implement and audit HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures
- Proven track record of calmly, confidently, and confidentially engaging with all levels in the organization to address opportunities and needs while providing outstanding customer service
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with HR metrics and data storytelling and provide decision support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management or a related field or 3 years relevant experience, education, and training
- Two or more years of demonstrable experience partnering with two or more of the following HR functions: HR Generalists, HR Services/Operations, Data & Analytics, Recruiting, Org Design/Org Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and/or Total Rewards
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A