Website Ford Motor Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Ford of Europe Marketing department in the regional media team. The FoE media team is a critical function and works across all channels and with several key stakeholder groups: primarily in North America,across in Europethe region, and with advertising agency partners.
- Work with the Digital Operations team, and Website Platform team to ensure Ford’s European site’s size and core web vitals are up to agreed standards.
- Work with strategic search partners such as Google and Microsoft to ensure agreed regional business plans are delivered.
- First and foremost to ensure Ford, across Europe, is considered by prospects, knowing that +90% of all automotive purchase journeys start within the search channel.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business opportunities.
- Drive market implementation/ adoption of our best practices and delivery of search-specific initiatives.
- Delivery of monthly Digital Media Excellence Reporting.
- Help the Demand Creation leadership team to contribute to the o development and implementation of the Ford and the Dealer a corporate search strategy in the market, ensuring this works in harmony. Work with strategic Search partners such as Google and Microsoft to ensure agreed business plans are delivered.
- Work closely with the Brand Content managers to ensure recommendations for new content are shared with the SEO agency for implementation.
- Own the day-to-day management of the EU Instance of the Ford Marketing Platform.
- Support the Manager, FoE Biddable media, and the markets at monthly meetings with defining and presenting recommendations and driving improvements.
- Be the primary contact for our local WPP search team and provide direction and guidance.
- Drive market implementation of SEO best practices to deliver improvements to Ford’s organic visibility.
- Support the Manager, FoE Biddable media with any special projects as required.
- Advise FoE markets on best-in-class search tactics and tools and influence the right commercial balance between paid and organic search media to spend, Wand work with our media and marketing, colleagues in the US, to ensure our regional strategy is feeding into and aligned with global best-practice.
- Support and advise FoE markets on best-in-class search tactics and tools and influence the optimal commercial balance between paid and organic and paid search media spend.
- Work with the SEO agency to tackle key content and technical issues such as metadata, 404’s, redirects, schema, hreflang and keyword optimisation etc. to deliver our SEO best practice across EU19 markets.
- Media team administration as required, including but not limited to, preparation of presentations, financial administration, MCRP support, SharePoint support.
- Promote SEO within Ford to apply greater focus on Organic Search.
- A level of flexibility is required for this role as the department works within a fast-paced and dynamic
- media environment and priorities often change.
- Comprehensive Search Marketing knowledge, from strategy, activation, optimisation, through to reporting and analysis.
- The role is a hybrid role based out of Dunton, Essex with weekly travel into London to meet with agency teams.
- Search Engine Optimisation knowledge.
- We believe your development is important; we will support your professional and personal development, based upon your aspirations, and needs of the role.
- 5 years of Advertising Agency Paid Search and SEO management experience.
- If you are concerned about travelling to Dunton due to disability (or other reason), please contact us; we’re an inclusive team and are happy to discuss what adjustments we can make to support your application.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A