Website English Heritage
Volunteering in English Heritage has grown considerably over the past 10 years. As we move into a new strategy period, our small team are working closely with colleagues in HR and People Development to drive this growth further, not only through increased numbers of volunteers, but in broadening out our offer. Attracting new audiences and seeking out new opportunities is key to our development.
- You’ll coordinate and drive the delivery of our Volunteering & Participation Strategy to deliver a range of quality experiences for current volunteers and new audiences within a developing range of participation models.
- You’ll work alongside a range of colleagues to ensure they grow their confidence to deliver opportunities across the charity. Whilst articulating and managing clear routes into volunteering for perspective volunteers, you will work with the wider team to ensure that the systems, process, practice and support are in place to take volunteers through their journey with us.
- With a strong background in volunteering and participation, you’ll be part of a team that is identifying, developing and delivering best practice both within the charity and through the broader heritage sector – looking at current sector trends.
- With an organised approach and eye for innovation, you’ll be able to support and drive the delivery of exemplar volunteering and participation programmes.
- You’ll spend time out and about at our sites and offices, supporting the delivery of projects and will work in a range of teams.
Company: English Heritage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A