Website The Walt Disney Company
The SVP, Product and Services Innovation, is responsible for leading product research, product strategy and product development to ensure products are competitive in the marketplace and consistently delivered ahead of Members needs, which sets PFCU apart as a financial services leader. Responsible for innovation of existing and new products and services, utilizing data and market analytics, in conjunction with product and service line owners to improve the Member experience, the digital experience and market position, while targeting products and services for increased adoption. Responsible for increasing Member relationship and organizational goals such as, products per household, efficient transactions, market share and Member growth. Works closely with various internal departments on product and service design, pricing recommendations, target markets and messaging. Collaborates with Business Partners and Talent Business Partners (TBPs) to ensure organizational understanding and knowledge of all PFCU products and services, and drives internal communication for any new or updated products and services
- Use predictive data and analytics to manage and improve the business.
- Review and develop new products and services that lead to higher member adoption and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with project management office and agile teams to ensure seamless product and service delivery.
- Oversee the generation of new product concepts, bundling of existing products/services, and coordination of advertising, market launch, and delivery design.
- Lead organizational process to ensure discipline in product pricing and profitability. Collaborating with finance and business teams at each stage in the process.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team, helping to drive the culture and vision for Partners
- Identify Member needs and market differentiators that translate into product pairings and designs that will create additional revenue and establish Partners Federal Credit Union as the premiere credit union in the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional team to deliver the Partners brand of “best-in-class products and service” that leads to a magical member and cast member / employee experience.
- Ensure strategic alignment across the organization to ensure the approach, offerings and resourcing are effectively influencing Partners’ product adoption and growth.
- Provide leadership that results in member acquisition, retention, and relationship depth.
- Engage and provide member feedback and input to the product roadmap; act as voice of members regarding issues/opportunities and enhancements
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time
- Strong understanding of budgets, accounting, and financial reporting
- 3-5 years previous experience managing the development, implementation, and performance of a product or product line in the financial industry.
- Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative; able to work collaboratively with all levels of staff to resolve problems and external partners to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Background leveraging data and analytics in decision making
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively influence, gaining broad stakeholder support when developing, implementing, and promoting strategies, initiatives, projects and new ventures in a shared leadership environment
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence member leadership
- Dynamic forward thinker that can anticipate industry trends and mastermind innovative solutions
- Demonstrated experience with key performance metrics and data to provide insights and make strategic business recommendations is required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Skill in the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software programs.
- Demonstrated market expertise on leading, bleeding and cutting-edge products and services
- Exemplary written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements that affect functional areas.
- Strong technology innovation knowledge or background preferred.
- Strong empathy for members/members AND passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to design products, services and support delivery models that align with current member segments, deliver member value and scale with growth projections
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic planning and analytical capabilities
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A