Website The Walt Disney Company
FX is seeking a Writer/Producer to write, produce and deliver promotional materials that creatively and effectively promote the FX brand.
- Assist Content & Editorial executives in various managerial and administrative duties.
- Direct and collaborate with video and sound editors, Studio FX graphic designers, project coordinators and announcer talent.
- Supervise project assignments with outside promotion production companies.
- Actively participate in FX Suite branding and series creative campaigns, providing diverse perspectives and on brand initiatives.
- Concept, write, produce and deliver promotional materials, including: Episodic promotions, program launches, acquired & original movie promotions, behind-the-scenes promos & vignettes, Marketing & Ad Sales projects, Network presentations, and multi-platform promotions.
- Must have experience working with program scripts and raw dailies in creating promotional spots.
- Must have a working knowledge of on-air promotions systems, network television operations, and the television marketing and promotions industry.
- Strong computer/word processing skills a must. Knowledge of graphics and editorial systems is critical.
- Position requires a writer/producer with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience or similar related work-function.
- Must possess a strong, edgy creative perspective with at least three years of experience at a cable or streaming premium network, working on script-based programming.
- Four-year degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to distill broad creative concepts into an abbreviated and effective promotional approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A