Website The Walt Disney Company
FX is seeking a Manager of Advertising & Media who will be responsible for the development of marketing materials tied to consumer launches and sustaining efforts in all media forms not limited to TV, online, digital, radio, outdoor and print across FX Brand, FX Linear shows and FXonHulu exclusives campaigns. The position plays an integral role in the team, working in collaboration with the Vice President and Director to identify, develop and execute the required materials that comprise brand awareness and tune-in efforts on behalf of the network.
- Gather research and competitive programming to provide key inputs for the marketing brief and strategy.
- Review media plans presented by the Agency, analyze details (e.g., targeting) and conduct vetting of partner environments (including D&I partners) and assets needed to deliver feedback on media strategy.
- Request, traffic and troubleshoot marketing materials and placements tied to off-network media buys to ensure placement, accuracy, and compliance.
- Facilitate approvals from the necessary departments (e.g., legal, development, graphics) for all marketing materials.
- Contribute to the company’s Diversity and Inclusion efforts including seeking out diverse agencies and media partners.
- Identify available content for use across the paid marketing campaign by coordinating with Content and Editorial, Print, Graphics, and Social Media teams.
- Work with the internal teams and the media agency to develop campaign strategy, creative and campaign ideation with partners.
- Monitor execution, including QA, reviewing pacing and performance in campaign and drafting optimization recommendations.
- Act as primary day to day contact with and manage digital agencies to concept and develop assets for use in the digital marketing campaign.
- Conduct follow-up evaluation on all new business/media opportunities that are presented to FX.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required
- Media experience/exposure to analyzing media placements, opportunities, and packages
- 5+ years of marketing experience from a TV network or TV account at an ad agency
- Must be a solutions oriented team player with excellent critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Photoshop and other relevant marketing software a plus
- Project management experience and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A