Website The Walt Disney Company
This position serves as a member of the Data Center and Network Operations team and provides level 2/3 support for incidents. It supports daily operations and administration of LAN and WAN systems; performs scheduled maintenance; triages user requests; and logs, coordinates, and tracks requests for assistance related to IT-supported systems.
- Help to manage E2E asset tracking and infrastructure budget
- Building/replacing network hardware and software configurations per design
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Configure and troubleshoot server load balancing mechanisms and algorithms.
- Performing in-depth protocol and network analysis to determine root cause of application and network performance related problem
- Creates network design packages and updates master documentation to reflect as-built configurations.
- Proficient understanding and experience using configuration management and/or diagnostic tools, monitoring applications and performance analysis tools.
- Provides support for critical network problems, including occasional on-call responsibilities for escalated issues
- Support design and execution of Infrastructure Strategic Plans and
- Will work with distributed, complex enterprise deployments including: multi-tiered environments, virtualization technologies, operating systems, routing, monitoring, storage connectivity, capacity planning, backups, network security
- Represents Infrastructure as part of Enterprise Architecture
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
- Partners with customers, vendors, and technology groups to understand network requirements, and create optimal solutions
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, and escalate complex problems
- Manages service transitions for new deployments to ensure quality products are delivered into the production environment.
- Cisco Certification CCNA
- Azure or AWS Networking experience
- Troubleshoot & support networking concepts and protocols such as: VLAN, STP, HSRP/VRRP, VRF, IP Subnetting, MPLS, OSPF, DMZ, and BGP routing.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A