Website The Walt Disney Company
This role will help plan, implement, and monitor Cloud Security measures and information systems. Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies. Must also ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard all PCI Data and Cloud infrastructure. Respond to computer security events as they arise.
- Support incident management/response across the enterprise and provide consistent security monitoring, response, follow-up investigation, and determination of root cause. Evaluates security alerts generated by internal systems, vendors, and other industry sources.
- Assist in planning cloud architecture across all applicable areas to include AppDev, IM, Governance, Infrastructure, EA, Security, and others
- Support communication with vendor by providing reports from Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Filtering, Email Filtering, Data Loss
- Prevention, and other security and compliance products.
- Assist with maintaining and documenting t social engineering testing, including reporting results and remediation.
- Support the user access review process and other monitoring aspects of identity and access management.
- Interact with third-party managed security service providers as required to facilitate ongoing system testing and monitoring.
- Review active threat intelligence from FS-ISAC and other sources and determine escalation requirements.
- Work with internal and external auditors during examinations providing support and assistance in addressing audit recommendations.
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of system tools for monitoring trends related to security event management, vulnerability assessment, and intrusion detection to include Cloud offerings.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Research and investigate emerging risk topics, threats, vulnerabilities, capabilities, and solution options to create/update policy and governance, technology strategies, solution architecture, and assessments
- Work with IT control owners in creating, document, interpretation and monitoring of IT general controls.
- Evaluate the IT controls including, but not limited to, Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Security and Privacy policies and standards
- Ability to work with confidential information and volumes of detail; work intuitively and independently, audit, analyze, organize tasks and projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Azure and Office 365 security controls.
- Experience in vulnerability testing and ability to plan and implement ongoing testing and monitoring programs and knowledge of IT operational infrastructure including business continuity.
- Demonstrable knowledge of information security risks and application of relevant techniques and tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to parse requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work or education related experience
- Security Certifications
- Financial Services
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A