Website The Walt Disney Company
The Human Resource Business Partner will serve as a strategic partner for Partners Federal Credit Union client groups located in both Florida and California. This role will be responsible for consulting, developing and delivering integrated and inclusive talent solutions and services for all levels of leadership and the organization in the areas of: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role serves to enable the organization to sustainably achieve business goals while honoring the desired PFCU culture and core values. This role reports to the VP-Organizational and Cast Development and Talent Solutions.
- Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
- Partner with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
- Understands issues, examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyze organization data, information and opinion, organize and identify themes
- Provide core Human Resources services and support for assigned client groups. Build and maintain effective long-term trusted client relationships with business unit executives and their teams, advocating for employee’ needs and wants. Serve as a credible trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
- Establish in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values. Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives
- Identify and analyze Employee Relations trends related to recurring issues and provide recommendations to the client group.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Guide an individual or team through a complex or strategic challenge, focus a business change and organization transition, clarify and align business goals, objectives and measures, designs options for organizing work and people.
- Partner with Legal and any other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g. EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
- Partner with Leadership on Succession Planning to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Creates customized solutions through advance consulting expertise that address the business issues and produces measurable results:
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Perform the role of the Employee Relations Manager responsible for managing the full-cycle ER functions. Lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues. Work closely with managers to develop investigation plans. Interview appropriate witness(es). Provide advice and counsel to Leaders and Employees on employee relations matters with recommendations to resolve issues. Partner with Legal when appropriate. Prepare performance documents.
- Initiate and drive the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client’s workforce performance along with the employee’s workplace experience.
- Collaborate with leadership to formulate organizational strategies that align with both short and long term business goals.
- Oversees the implementation of the company-wide performance appraisal program. Conducts presentations and training to management on the performance appraisal process.
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- Strong time management
- Displays good judgment
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience designing diversity and inclusion strategies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an “influence-without authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with HR team and all levels of employees and managers across the organization
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, and consulting skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven experience with designing and supporting cultural change strategies
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable and flexible to diverse perspectives, styles, priorities, and projects
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience handling investigation, managing highly confidential matters, employee counseling, and engagement of legal counsel and labor relations departments needs
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Leadership Coaching accreditation or certification
- Proven knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws in order to ascertain the correct action and respond to issues as they arise
- PHR, SPHR or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related experience
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Accreditation’s in Human Resources Management
- Accreditation’s in Business Management
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A