Website Delta Airlines
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be central in demonstrating Delta’s commitment to our customers by making their travel experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Seasonal Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
- Greet customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Manage the check-in process, ensuring that customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Use a computer to sell, print and reissue tickets.
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including finger printing and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
- Pass a post offer pre-employment drug test.
- Possess entry-level computer skills.
- Pass a physical ability test.
- Occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
Company: Delta Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A