We provide both virtual and hands on learning experiences to develop you as a leader. Our team of people, that support your growth toward your leadership career include: your District Leader, Human Resources Business Partner, Training Store Manager, and your Store Manager coach.
- Be willing to accept promotion roles with the market that you work in.
- Execute merchandising strategies to support store sales growth.
- Perform customer care duties to provide high levels of service.
- Manage the store inventory and assets to maintain profitability.
- Engage your colleagues in support of the company’s purpose of “helping people on their path to better health.”
- Actively engage with your leader in Key Learning Experiences to support you on your path to promotion during the structured program.
- Support your store as management team member and lead in a manner that is consistent with CVS values and policies.
- Communicate well verbally and in writing to support and lead your team.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Ability to work a schedule that may vary based on business needs.
- Retail management experience, or experience as a CVS Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High School diploma or GED
- Willingness to accept a promotion to Store Manager role at any location in the designated market.
- Ability to transfer to other CVS Pharmacy stores located within the designated market.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A