At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Representatives are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing, shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
- Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
- Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient’s home.
- Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment. Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
- Medical warehouse or heath care experience.
- Minimum one year warehouse experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability yo lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A