We’re looking for a strategic growth marketer with strong paid social experience to own channel strategy for a portfolio of brands including Burt’s Bees, Renew Life, Natural Vitality, and Brita. You will scale existing platforms, test new ones, and partner closely with our Creative team to deliver revenue-maximizing campaigns. You will also work closely with our media agency to determine target audiences, set optimization strategies, and tell our performance story.
- Develop and own the DTC team’s paid social channel strategy for all brands, focusing on Creative, Audience, Measurement, and Testing best practices.
- Lead in-platform testing (e.g., creative formats, messaging, audiences) and drive expansion into new social channels.
- Support creation and maintenance of marketing calendars, process docs, and tech requirements docs to drive and showcase our work.
- Drive strategic and operational efficiency by sizing and independently prioritizing opportunities with an eye towards applying learnings across multiple brands.
- Be accountable for channel-level revenue goals, setting budgets and managing our media agency for growth.
- Partner with Analytics to uncover insights and test hypotheses central to unlocking additional revenue.
- Support brands’ movement up-funnel, shaping awareness campaigns to complement our direct response focus.
- Write briefs, set the testing agenda, facilitate ad trafficking, and report on results.
- Demonstrated success optimizing for ROAS and new customer growth.
- Eagerness to contribute to the team’s culture of curiosity and shared problem-solving.
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out of the box solutions, and track down resources. Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Previous e-comm marketing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to tell a compelling story.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in growth marketing with proven track record testing and scaling paid social channels. Must have at least 2 years hands-on platform management experience. Experience in an at least one additional preferred.
- Candidate will ideally be located in New York but open to remote based on candidate location.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership with strong ability to build, grow, and maintain key internal partnerships.
- Ability to work across multiple brands and quickly pivot as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A