At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
- Master the PM Pillar methodologies and spread throughout the organization—learn, do, teach.
- Drive the action plan for PM activities for the department and meet timing commitments.
- Improve facilities and maintenance systems and processes, in conjunction with WCM initiatives, to identify and eliminate losses (breakdown, minor stop and process failures).
- Facilities and Maintenance spending vs targets and forecasts.
- Work order hours and completion
- Cost savings.
- Develop an extraordinary infrastructure and standards for maintenance operations for the plant.
- Cultivate a learning and Training and Qualification environment regarding maintenance operations and activities. Drive skills and accountability to operator level.
Parts inventory management.
- OEE, unplanned downtime, failure elimination
- Maintenance labor efficiency and cost.
- Supervise performance against in-process and output metrics related to the maintenance function.
- Mentor and develop members on maintenance processes and systems.
- Reliability Maintenance experience preferred
- Technical Writing
- Facilities Specific – Security, Custodial, Yard and grounds, Railroad, Fire Sprinkler Systems, Offices, Fork Truck Fleet, Dock Equipment, Waste, Contractors, Shop Crew, Roof and Coating Tech, Facilities Support, Scales, DPS, Shuttle Services, Dock Equipment, Cranes and Hoist, Water systems, Lighting systems, Misc. preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to work in a sophisticated and multifaceted work environment
- SAP and SAP PM experience preferred, but must at least have experience with integrated maintenance management system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Improvement Methodology
- Change Management
- Ability to work off shift, on occasion for training or monitoring.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ yrs. in maintenance operations and facilities manufacturing management
- 4+ yrs experience in WCM/TPM/Lean Manufacturing processes and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or proven experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rogers, AR, USA
Application Deadline: N/A