The Clorox Product Supply Organization (PSO) is a diverse & inclusive global community of empowered people. We pride ourselves on being the guardian of the consumer and strive to be best in class in delivering safety, end to end supply chain solutions, enabling innovation and daily execution of the business plans. PSO is comprised of operational and support organizations focusing on buying, making & shipping products for our variety of well-known brands.
- Lead improvement efforts to eliminate chronic losses in the manufacturing systems across the supply chain.
- Active participant in Reliability Improvement Meetings for the assigned area
- Daily Operations Support – Support of the assigned areas (emphasis on Safety/Quality), production data analysis, participate in daily technical meetings and assist/lead the development of action plans to address chronic issues.
- Participate on teams, help Lead, Coach and Develop team members and associates to ensure support for projects and initiatives.
- Ensure Operational Readiness requirements are met on all projects.
- Day to day contact with both internal and external associates.
- Drive technical improvements and maintenance upgrades
- Meet all plant and company metric goals for Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Costs
- Analyze Key Performance Metrics within the plant to determine priorities for improvement efforts and build teams to address the issues
- Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience desired
- Prior internship experience preferred but not required
- Hands on, should expect :50% of time to be spent on the floor
- High Speed Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated safety awareness and priority
- Demonstrated ability to try new ideas
- Ability to accept guidance and learn from experiences
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Must have good people skills and be team-oriented (member/leader). Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated and assertive with a strong commitment to success. Self-starter with “Can Do” attitude
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Rogers, AR, USA
Application Deadline: N/A